We focus on practice management so you can focus on your patients
Teaching and Speaking
- Adjunct Faculty, University of North Carolina School of Public Health (courses on healthcare consulting and physician practice management)
- Faculty Member, Duke Medical Center’s Business of Medicine Program for residents
- Practical Advice for Making EHR and Other Practice Management Software Work for You (September 2019)
- Disaster Planning for Medical Practices (November 2017, March 2018, June 2018)
- Avoiding the Pitfalls When Starting a Dermatology Practice (October 2013)
- HIPAA Omnibus: Compliance Update (August 2013)
- HIPAA Omnibus: Tips for Clinics (April 2013)
Speaking engagements for the following:
Buncombe County Medical Society; Carolina Healthcare Public Relations and Marketing Society; Cosmetic Boot Camp; First Citizens; Georgia Academy of Family Physicians; Georgia Medical Group Managers; Georgia State Medical Association; Healthcare Info Security; InGauge Healthcare Solutions; North Carolina Dermatology Association; Massachusetts Hospital Association; Medical Mutual; Moses Cone Health System; National Managed Healthcare Congress; New England Healthcare Assembly; North Carolina Association of CPAs; North Carolina Healthcare Information and Communications Alliance, Inc. (NCHICA); North Carolina Medical Society; North Carolina Neurological Society; North Carolina Pediatric Society; North Carolina Psychiatric Association; North Carolina Society of Otolaryngology & Head and Neck Surgery; North Carolina Urological Association; Physicians Alliance; Society for Healthcare Planning and Marketing Managed Care Forum; Triangle Medical Managers; TSI; Wake County Medical Society; WakeMed; Winston-Salem Medical Managers
Contact us if you are interested in having Margie Satinsky appear at a teaching or speaking engagement.
Starting a new medical practice in this day and age is a daunting process. Satinsky Consulting was invaluable in organizing the process and most importantly in negotiating insurance contracts.
Subscribe to our e-newsletter
Need a paper copy of our site?
Download and print a PDF file.